Monday, March 16, 2009

Speechless

I have been opening up my blogging site all week and then I just sit and look at the screen. As I type things they just don't sound the way that I am feeling and the verses are so personal I just can't put them on the screen. As life moves so fast and there are so many important decisions to be made I take refuge in our Lord. It is overwhelming the peace that he gives us as we discover how helpless we are without him. This verse has been my prayer as I go to sleep at night, I pray that it will speak to you as it has to me this week.

Matthew 11: 29-30, 29
Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."


I would love to hear from you:
www.lisapricewarrior@yahoo.com

No comments: