Tuesday, March 3, 2009

We are blessed in America




I LOVE THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!!
  • Freedom of Religion

  • Free society

  • Unlimited Opportunities

  • Food, Homes, Jobs

I just feel like someone needs to say, I LOVE AMERICA!!! We so often get lost in life, we get sucked into the moral decline and focus only on the negative and forget how God has blessed us with this country. I just wanted to tell God today, thank you. As I find myself in this gratitude it awakens in me a passion to fight for this nation one that has become great because of our GOD and people that have been willing to fight for it. Political correctness is not on my list today.

2 Chronicles 7: 14, if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

God today in this great nation you are my King, my Father and will alway be. I pray that you will revive this nation, that we will discover through your Holy Spirit repentance and gratitude for all that you have given us. I pray for our leaders that their hearts will fall in love with you that obedience to you will be their hearts pleasure, joy and desire. God be with us as we fight for your will, your heart and your face to be seen in this great nation. Glory to my Father! I love you Lisa

I would love to hear from you:
www.lisapricewarrior@yahoo.com

No comments: