Friday, April 24, 2009

New Season

Spring has sprung!!!!! It is suppose to be 84 degrees here today and warmer this weekend, Yeah Spring! I look out my backyard and the trees are blooming the grass is growing, the windows are open I love spring! Baseball and soccer games round out the weekend schedule along with a camping trip withOUT mom and dad so maybe Kirk and I will get a movie in tonight after the soccer game???? Spring feels good, the new pastels, the bright sandals but we will leave out the swimsuit talk, even though the boys are already asking to go swimming. As I sit and listen to the birds, watch the flowers come alive and the clouds blow through the sky I marvel at our creator, how God must love design and color and how he made this world so beautiful out of his love for us.

Isaiah 40: 22-26 sums up my thoughts of my Lord today, how I love him and marvel at his wonder.

God sits above the circle of the earth. The people below seem like grasshoppers to him! He spreads out the heavens like a curtain and makes his tent from them. He judges the great people of the world and brings them all to nothing. They hardly get started, barely taking root, when he blows on them and they wither. The wind carries them off like chaff. "To whom will you compare me? Who is my equal?" asks the Holy One. Look up into the heavens. Who created all the stars? He brings them out like an army, one after another, calling each by its name. Because of his great power and incomparable strength not a single one is missing.

I would love to hear from you:
www.lisapricewarrior@yahoo.com

No comments: