Friday, April 17, 2009

Yet I will praise!

Habbakkuk 3: 17-19
Though there are no sheep in the pen and no cattle in the stalls, yet I will triumph in the LORD; I will rejoice in the God of my salvation! Yahweh my Lord is my strength; He makes my feet like those of a deer and enables me to walk on mountain heights!

Yes I am still carrying this index card around on good days I even have it memorized. As I went to Walgreens the other day and my debit card was declined I thought of this verse. As I ran a red light to make it to the bank by 6pm to find out that I had messed up the check book and was getting ready to bounce a lot of checks YEKS, I thought of this verse!!!!!!!!!!! As I worry, and am overwhelmed with life, I think of this verse, yet I will praise you God. I am so blessed! So blessed to have the ability to pay bills and to feed my family. So blessed to have a God that loves me, that knows me and who I can trust. But there are times in our souls, in our hearts and minds that we are just empty. This emptiness may be financial, it maybe dreams that have been squished or it may be heart break. Whatever it may be, we find that our stalls are empty and we need to be inspired to not give up because YAHWEH is our Lord, we will still triumph no matter the circumstance because He is our God and our Salvation! And it motivates us to keep on climbing the mountains of life that are insurmountable to us but with him all things are possible. As I read this verse it reminds me to praise him that in my praise and in him there is always hope and that is where I must remain! Yet I will praise HIM!

I would love to hear from you:
www.lisapricewarrior@yahoo.com

No comments: