Friday, April 3, 2009

The Journey

Okay it has been awhile I have been adjusting to going back to school and working full time, in the midst of all these changes I am wondering God what are you doing???? I really had this all figured out and this is not it. I am suppose to be home with the boys, speaking and serving others in church events and school. I have struggled this week! Is this a lack of faith that I have gone back to work or is it God's plan? (tough call) As I look around at how the arrow is pointing I am praying that I am right where God wants me and this morning as I read my scripture I thought of so many men in the Word that maybe wondered the same thing. You have David to be king and ends up in a field tending sheep, you have Joseph that ends up in a pit and then in jail and Paul who rarely was out of jail. All these men saw the calling but the journey there was different than maybe one would think it should be. So as I leave for work today wondering how am I going to do all of this, I go knowing that God has a plan and even though it is not by the Lisa Book, it is good and the journey will end in a victory that I could never imagine. Have faith my sisters God is good.

My index card verse this week:
Habakkuk 3: 17-19
Though there are no sheep in the pen and no cattle in the stalls, yet I will triumph in the LORD; I will rejoice in the God of my salvation! Yahweh my Lord is my strength; He makes my feet like those of a deer and enables me to walk on mountain heights!

I would love to hear from you:
www.lisapricewarrior@yahoo.com

No comments: