Monday, January 26, 2009

What God expects from me

Duetoronemy 6: 4-6
4 Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one. [a] 5 Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. 6 These commandments that I give you today are to be upon your hearts.

It is good to be back blogging. Last week is a blur, time seemed to go too fast. So when I sat down each day to blog I was too tired to think a thought to write. I am sure you have all had those weeks. I finally sat down in church Sunday night and was able to think about the week and reflect on what my priorities were, what was accomplished and what I needed to catch up on. As I sat in church that guilt started to rise and the thoughts of missed opportunities, and lost moments seemed to grow. I wondered, "God why do I do what I do?" And "God am I totally missing you in all of this life?" "I mean do I bring your glory into my home, do I approach the ministry to direct people to you? What is my passion?" I had been so busy last week even with my devotions, I think I was missing you. As I sat there praying I thought once again of this verse, and understanding once again, ALL JESUS WANTS IS MY HEART! How much easier could this instruction be, it is not overwhelming, it is not a burden it is just taking that moment saying, "Jesus my heart is yours, thank you for calling me back". Such grace, mercy and love is so unexplainable. So as I end this day today I just want to know that I am seeking him with all of my heart, mind and soul and everything else will just be laid into place by the hands of God. That is the life I want.

MY PRIORITIES:
Seek God with all of my heart, mind and soul DAILY

MY PASSION:
To live and teach the true God of the Bible, with the passion and conviction of the Holy Spirit

So what are your?
I would love to hear from you:
www.lisapricewarrior@yahoo.com

No comments: