Friday, January 2, 2009

Being Challenged!

Good Morning! I have been so excited to wake up in the morning. I have been doing the Beth Moore Bible Study of Esther on my own, and God has been very specific with me lately. I am only half way through the study and it is like God sat down and wrote it for me. I just love how personal and individual our God is. I have been challenged by the passion of Mordecai in Esther 4, and his desire to return to a depth with his God. I am compared to Esther a women caught up in her comforts not seeing all the pain around her, also found in Esther 4.

You see I want a revival in my life, and God has shown me through this chapter that revival costs. It is a sacrifice of love, a deep desire in the heart that no matter what it costs Lord I want you. I will give up sin, leave my comforts, reprioritize my life and be willing to change my clothes that blends me in with society and seek you. I want God to deliver my family, to deliver my church and my community. We need him so! Sometimes I am so lost in the comfort of comparing my life with those that are lost that I forget that my comparison is in him alone. I don't want to be ignorant of the pain and evil around me, but empassioned to plead to my Lord to be our salvation, our hope and our God.

I want to be filled to overflowing so that my children, husband, friends, brothers and sisters will be filled from my love for the Lord that can not be contained. May this year be filled with the Lord and may we find ourselves in a hunger for revival that will take us out of our castles and onto the streets in repentance, desperation and desire to serve Him. Many blessings you sister in Christ Lisa
I would love to hear from you:
www.lisapricewarrior@yahoo.com

No comments: