Saturday, January 31, 2009

Trust in Me

In looking over the past few blogs at disappointment I am reminded today as the sun is out and the snow is melting that there is one that is in complete control. There is one who knows my name the number of hairs on my head and thinks of me as often as the grains of sand. I am humbled to remember all that he has done for me even the impossible and all that has been done without a thank you or praise from my lips. I wonder how much I have missed and how much he has to offer. I think of David after his sin with Bathseba as God asked him in, 2 Samuel 11:8-9a, I gave your master's house to you, and your master's wives into your arms. I gave you the house of Israel and Judah. And if all this had been too little I would have given you even more. Why did you despise the word of the Lord by doing what is evil in his eyes?

Oh the life that we miss when we replace it with living by our flesh, how disappointed we become with life when we give into the temporary pleasures of this world. God I pray and asked that you will forgive those moments where I did not obey. You have told me that you have a way out of temptation, that my lips should be full of praise and that my complete trust is to be in you for you are always faithful and you never leave me. Thank you my King, my Lord and my Father.

Be encouraged today as the world spins and our lives fly by, our Master's eyes are always on us and he will not disappoint us.

I would love to hear from you:
www.lisapricewarrior@yahoo.com

No comments: