Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Loosing Everything

Yesterday on the internet I read the headlines, "Man looses job, kills family and then himself". I have to admit I did not read on, but the thought followed me that day. You see I too have lost everything. I do mean everything, our home, our cars, every asset my husband and I had worked for, within 6 months was gone. That is where and when I found the Lord. You see so many nights I cried myself to sleep and so many mornings I woke up crying wondering what was going to happen next, yet at the same time God was pulling me closer and closer to him. I would have never made it through that time or the years to follow if I had not discovered the love of Jesus and the promises of God within the Bible. I will be posting a video testimony of this time soon, but today if there is one that is loosing everything and wonders, "how am I going to make it another day?" Only with Jesus will you make it through and keep your mind, family and heart intact. God has since delivered our family through time, opportunity and miracles and he will do it for you too, but you have to be willing to let go, submit and trust him. The journey is painful it is as they say, "making diamonds out of coal" but the outcome is one that will be written in the heavenlies. More to come soon, but one verse that was highlighted, written and memorized through those years was Philippians 4: 4-7, 4Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! 5Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. 6Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Do not give up! Run to him my sisters and brothers he will show you a life that is more than money could ever buy.

Much Love Lisa

I would love to hear from you:
www.lisapricewarrior@yahoo.com

No comments: