Thursday, February 19, 2009

Compassion International/ Obedience

A few nights ago the speakers with Speaking Thru Me Ministries had a conference call with Compassion International. It was one of those Awe God moments. God is just bigger than me. I really am speechless. I think back at what God has delivered me from, all the fears, hopelessness and desperate times and stand amazed at his grace. My family knows who I really am, just normal, average, scared to death of my own shadow Lisa. And to get a glimpse of where he wants to use me and take me is just AWE! He has promised us a life transformed, he has promised us a purpose and a plan and yet when I see it flashed before me I stand amazed and ashamed of my little faith. Be encourage, be inspired as you are doing the washing, having your prayer time and running errands, God is behind the scenes working together all these things to bring together the purpose for your life. God I bow in AWE of you!

1 Corinthians 15: 58
"Therefore my dear brothers, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain."

Matthew 5:14-16
"You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put i on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. IN the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see our good deeds and praise your Father in heaven.

I would love to hear from you:
www.lisapricewarrior@yahoo.com

No comments: