Sunday, December 21, 2008

Jesus is preparing a home for us!

Yesterday as I driving to finish my Christmas shopping I took advantage of some quiet time to pray and reflect. I was praying for a family friend that received devasting news, and in his words "is dying of cancer". He is 47 with two young children and a beautiful wife. How do I pray? How do I send them a email? As I reflected on this situation with the Lord, in his most amazing way he answered me John 14: 1-4, 1"Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me. 2In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. 3And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. 4You know the way to the place where I am going." How amazing and real our God is, he is always ready to speak if we are ready to listen. That verse was read to me like someone was reading it in church. Reminding me that God has a whole different perspective of this earth.

Prayer:
Father God, I pray for all of your children that are facing grim diagnosis especially this season. I ask that they will be fully alive in love with you. Father prepare all of our hearts to celebrate a new home that has been prepared for us. And to live this life as if every moment is our last.
Be Glorified in our anticipation of Heaven!

How excited our father is to have us all home with him someday! May God's peace, healing and love fill your homes. Blessings Lisa

I would love to hear from you:
www.lisapricewarrior@yahoo.com

No comments: