Monday, December 22, 2008

Stand Firm

1 Corinthians 15:58
"Therefore, my dear brothers, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain."

We all need to be encouraged and I love the words that cheer us on, from the Word of God! As I read this verse I am taken back to a segment in "The Warrior Project", we have to be mentally tough and determined. I am continually challenged to stand strong in my commitment to the Lord and what he has called me to do. Nothing that is God is easy, unchallenged or without sacrifice. I want to say to you Stand Firm, commit to the battle over this generation and the next. You are a precious soldiers and God has equipped you with gifts, a personality and the life that is needed for such a time as this. As you move forward in this New Year may it be a year given fully to God one that perseveres and endures for the sake of the cross, in the victory of the resurrection! Blessings Lisa

I would love to hear from you:
www.lisapricewarrior@yahoo.com

No comments: