Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Shine your light

Yesterday I received a text message from one of the youth I work with on Wednesdays. I was touched by the request and the heart that it was sent with, so many today over look the heart and commitment of the youth. I encourage you to believe God will use this next generation for his glory and to pray for them and for this boy, that I will refer to as K.

TEXT:
"Lisa I meant to have you pray for this boy his name is K. today he really made me sad. I asked him if he went to church he said no I said why he said I don't like it I was like do you believe in God he said no. I asked him to start praying he said no and I said Jesus is crying he said ok. It just made me really sad and made me think about shine on and I knew his light wasn't on.

Matthew 5: 14-16, "You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven."

I would love to hear from you:
www.lisapricewarrior@yahoo.com

No comments: