Friday, December 5, 2008

Peace

Have you ever had one of those months where you just catch your breathe and then something else happens. Like: mom in hospital, girlfriend wrecked my car, your son knocked out his two front teeth, your car was broken into, and there are the normal financial, child stresses that come along every month etc. You know the months! Well that was mine and in the midst of it there were some days that I was just going to have to be committed, I mean mentally! Then Valerie our prayer coordinator for Speaking Thru Me Ministries sent me a email that closed with this verse.

Micah 7:7, But as for me, I watch in hope for the LORD, I wait for God my Savior; my God will hear me.

Thank you God for your Word it breathes life and hope into the world no matter what is going on in our lives. I began saying it this way, "But for me I will wait on the LORD, I will not panic because he hears me." This was and is the verse of the month in the Price house. All I needed to be reminded of day in and day out was that He hears me and just because of that I can have hope and the patience to wait on him.

Peace, Hope and Love without you LORD I would not make it in this world! Be patient, be hopeful and continue to remember he hears you. Be encouraged today. Love to all of you Lisa








I would love to hear from you:
www.lisapricewarrior@yahoo.com

No comments: